02 October 2016

What to see on the last day of the Fringe

Melbourne Fringe

What to see on the last day of the Melbourne Fringe?


Tessa Waters



Most of the Melbourne Fringe is over BUT not all of it. I'm off to La Mama to see Blaaq Catt and Hart. 

Those shows are sold out, but you can still see Neal Portenza...Tracey at 8.15 and Tessa Waters: WERQ in Progress at 7.15 at The Courthouse Hotel – where there's also good food, good beer, board games and $10 Espresso Martinis.

I've seen 38 shows this Fringe. If I can* get from Carlton to North Melbourne, I am going to try to get to Tessa and Neal AGAIN. Tessa's in a work that changes every night and I really didn't see what Neal's Tracey has turned into.

And they are two of the funniest and smartest clowns around.

#SeeTessaAndNealTonight

(*My La Mama show finishes 5 mins before Tessa's starts, so unlikely.)